For supervisors, befriending a subordinate on a social networking site may seem like an innocent, friendly request. In reality it can lead to private information being discovered and potentially lead to legal issues. Always think of the big picture before friending.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- As a Securities Attorney with our downtown #Portland client, you’ll need to have lengthy experience in private plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @abbypfeiffer: Let’s talk about an equitable and efficient future for transportation in PDX! B:W is a proud sponsor of this Business for… 9 hours ago
- We’re working with a leading business law firm to recruit a stellar Real Estate and Land Use Associate Attorney to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago