One of the best feelings in a job search (aside from landing your dream job of course) is acing an interview. We love quality interview prepping, tips and coaching here at Boly:Welch. While much thought goes into potential questions and the best responses, what to wear, etc., a great thing to keep in mind is body language. Interviews can be extremely nerve-racking, which can often cause us to send the wrong message via body language. Behavioral investigator Vanessa Van Edwards has great tips for interviews in her recent post “The Best Body Language For Job Interviews”.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago