So you landed your first “real” job – congratulations! Now what? Trying to figure out professional dress and navigating public transit can be overwhelming enough. Once you get to your desk, many first jobbers find themselves unsure of where to focus their efforts in the office. Drack Baer of Fast Company offers four pieces of fantastic advice in “Invaluable—And Simple—Advice For Succeeding At Your First Job”. These nuggets not only apply to first timers, but to anyone beginning a new entry-level position. Good luck as you climb the ladder!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago