So you landed your first “real” job – congratulations! Now what? Trying to figure out professional dress and navigating public transit can be overwhelming enough. Once you get to your desk, many first jobbers find themselves unsure of where to focus their efforts in the office. Drack Baer of Fast Company offers four pieces of fantastic advice in “Invaluable—And Simple—Advice For Succeeding At Your First Job”. These nuggets not only apply to first timers, but to anyone beginning a new entry-level position. Good luck as you climb the ladder!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- We need your warmth, professional polish, and can-do attitude to make a fabulous first impression as a Receptionist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago