So you landed your first “real” job – congratulations! Now what? Trying to figure out professional dress and navigating public transit can be overwhelming enough. Once you get to your desk, many first jobbers find themselves unsure of where to focus their efforts in the office. Drack Baer of Fast Company offers four pieces of fantastic advice in “Invaluable—And Simple—Advice For Succeeding At Your First Job”. These nuggets not only apply to first timers, but to anyone beginning a new entry-level position. Good luck as you climb the ladder!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 10 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 16 hours ago