Although English class is a distant memory for most of us, that doesn’t mean its teachings should be! There are many grammatical errors in resumes, cover letters and professional correspondence so it’s important to understand the basics to present a professional face to potential employers. For a quick brush up, take a look at Llya Pozin’s “Common Grammar Mistakes That Make You Look Dumb”.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 10 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 16 hours ago