Although English class is a distant memory for most of us, that doesn’t mean its teachings should be! There are many grammatical errors in resumes, cover letters and professional correspondence so it’s important to understand the basics to present a professional face to potential employers. For a quick brush up, take a look at Llya Pozin’s “Common Grammar Mistakes That Make You Look Dumb”.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Our client, a well-known athletic apparel and footwear company in Beaverton, is on the hunt for a Administrative As… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago