Although English class is a distant memory for most of us, that doesn’t mean its teachings should be! There are many grammatical errors in resumes, cover letters and professional correspondence so it’s important to understand the basics to present a professional face to potential employers. For a quick brush up, take a look at Llya Pozin’s “Common Grammar Mistakes That Make You Look Dumb”.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago