Between the five day work week and playing catch up on the weekend, passion projects often get shuffled into a dusty, forgotten corner. Want to get back to some of those favorite pass times? Why not clear a few hours in your schedule to work on a special project again? Raeann Fera’s recent article “Time to Get Something on the Side: 30 Inspiring Passion Projects and Why You Should Have One” speaks to the importance of having creative outlets outside of your job. “Aside from personal satisfaction, many of the people we spoke with find that their extracurricular activities loop back directly to their work life.” Whether it is sketching in a notebook or working on the next great novel of our times, rekindle the flame.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago