The Boly Welch staff is half-way through the latest Wellness challenge! This month’s Short Term Goal (STG) is to bring your lunch to work. Being downtown with a multiplicity of lunch options a stone’s throw away is tempting to many, so the Wellness Committee challenged the company to bring their homemade lunch for one month, with the incentive prize of $40 to the victor who brings the most times. It was a challenge taken up merrily by the whole office, with four participants scoring perfect 10’s through the first two weeks and many more chomping at their heels. We think bringing your lunch is an excellent way to save money, maximize the efficiency of your lunch break, and ensure that you have a healthy meal to power you through the day. Do you bring your lunch to work? Tell us below!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- We need your warmth, professional polish, and can-do attitude to make a fabulous first impression as a Receptionist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago