The Boly Welch staff is half-way through the latest Wellness challenge! This month’s Short Term Goal (STG) is to bring your lunch to work. Being downtown with a multiplicity of lunch options a stone’s throw away is tempting to many, so the Wellness Committee challenged the company to bring their homemade lunch for one month, with the incentive prize of $40 to the victor who brings the most times. It was a challenge taken up merrily by the whole office, with four participants scoring perfect 10’s through the first two weeks and many more chomping at their heels. We think bringing your lunch is an excellent way to save money, maximize the efficiency of your lunch break, and ensure that you have a healthy meal to power you through the day. Do you bring your lunch to work? Tell us below!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- As a Securities Attorney with our downtown #Portland client, you’ll need to have lengthy experience in private plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @abbypfeiffer: Let’s talk about an equitable and efficient future for transportation in PDX! B:W is a proud sponsor of this Business for… 9 hours ago
- We’re working with a leading business law firm to recruit a stellar Real Estate and Land Use Associate Attorney to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago