What really makes us give it our all in the workplace? Some might say it’s the possibility for a promotion, a raise or an incentive; however, according to this article by Rosabeth Moss Kanter, for most of us it’s something deeper: the possibility of making a real impact in a community to which we feel connected. In today’s landscape of businesses old and young, large and small, there are no guarantees – people don’t believe in cakewalks anymore. But what they do believe in is a sense of ownership over their role and their contribution to a larger cause, be it an innovative technology that could change the way we work, live, think or an established, productive industry. In this short article Moss Canter explains the three Ms that guide employees’ investment in their place of work.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 10 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 16 hours ago