There are good days and bad days, victories and disappointments. From one day on the job to the next, it’s easy to lose sight of your larger career trajectory as you focus in on the minutia of each task. So how do you take a step back and concentrate on working on your career rather than merely working in your career? This article by highlights one simple habit that could allow you to measure your successes and put it all in perspective: the job journal.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 11 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 18 hours ago