These days the hiring process begins not with the first face to face, but with the first voice to voice. In other words: the phone interview. More and more, employers are opting for phone interviews to screen potential new hires. This allows companies to sort through candidates without committing to the time required for on-site meetings. Even if the conversation is informal, it’s your first chance to make a stellar first impression. This article takes you through the process step by step and gives a few tools and pointers to help you rock your next on-the-line interview.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- As a Securities Attorney with our downtown #Portland client, you’ll need to have lengthy experience in private plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @abbypfeiffer: Let’s talk about an equitable and efficient future for transportation in PDX! B:W is a proud sponsor of this Business for… 9 hours ago
- We’re working with a leading business law firm to recruit a stellar Real Estate and Land Use Associate Attorney to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago