These days the hiring process begins not with the first face to face, but with the first voice to voice. In other words: the phone interview. More and more, employers are opting for phone interviews to screen potential new hires. This allows companies to sort through candidates without committing to the time required for on-site meetings. Even if the conversation is informal, it’s your first chance to make a stellar first impression. This article takes you through the process step by step and gives a few tools and pointers to help you rock your next on-the-line interview.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- We need your warmth, professional polish, and can-do attitude to make a fabulous first impression as a Receptionist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago