These days the hiring process begins not with the first face to face, but with the first voice to voice. In other words: the phone interview. More and more, employers are opting for phone interviews to screen potential new hires. This allows companies to sort through candidates without committing to the time required for on-site meetings. Even if the conversation is informal, it’s your first chance to make a stellar first impression. This article takes you through the process step by step and gives a few tools and pointers to help you rock your next on-the-line interview.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 10 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 16 hours ago