It can he hard to find a truly productive or creative space amidtst a constant pinballing between tasks, emails, schedules and other distractions. While all of this fodder can be necesarry for facilitating communication with our colleagues, it can also take us out of the mental conditions that allow us to do “deep work”; in other words, a state in which you are immersed in cognitively complex work that challenges you and ultimately produces the most favorable results. This article argues that spending five hours a day immersed deeply in your work can produce unexpected success.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago