It can he hard to find a truly productive or creative space amidtst a constant pinballing between tasks, emails, schedules and other distractions. While all of this fodder can be necesarry for facilitating communication with our colleagues, it can also take us out of the mental conditions that allow us to do “deep work”; in other words, a state in which you are immersed in cognitively complex work that challenges you and ultimately produces the most favorable results. This article argues that spending five hours a day immersed deeply in your work can produce unexpected success.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 11 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 18 hours ago