It can he hard to find a truly productive or creative space amidtst a constant pinballing between tasks, emails, schedules and other distractions. While all of this fodder can be necesarry for facilitating communication with our colleagues, it can also take us out of the mental conditions that allow us to do “deep work”; in other words, a state in which you are immersed in cognitively complex work that challenges you and ultimately produces the most favorable results. This article argues that spending five hours a day immersed deeply in your work can produce unexpected success.
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Our client, a well-known athletic apparel and footwear company in Beaverton, is on the hunt for a Administrative As… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago