The Holidays are upon us and here at Boly:Welch we like to celebrate in style. Specifically, ugly sweater style. This week we donned our most gawdy, sparkly, festive sweaters for our annual holiday breakfast and white elephant gift exchange. There were some truly special, from-the-heart gifts this year including not one but TWO creepy Santa dolls, microwaveable slippers, and a Michael Jackson glove and accompanying dance party mixtape. Some were thrilled, others sorely dissapointed but that’s just the name of the game!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Join an industry-leading technology and intellectual property group in downtown #Portland as an Intellectual Proper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- For this Manager of Inside Sales role, we are seeking an exceptional mentor with an inside sales background who can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're seeking talent across a variety of areas for a well-known athletic apparel company in Beaverton: sales & mark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago