The Holidays are upon us and here at Boly:Welch we like to celebrate in style. Specifically, ugly sweater style. This week we donned our most gawdy, sparkly, festive sweaters for our annual holiday breakfast and white elephant gift exchange. There were some truly special, from-the-heart gifts this year including not one but TWO creepy Santa dolls, microwaveable slippers, and a Michael Jackson glove and accompanying dance party mixtape. Some were thrilled, others sorely dissapointed but that’s just the name of the game!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 11 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 18 hours ago