The Holidays are upon us and here at Boly:Welch we like to celebrate in style. Specifically, ugly sweater style. This week we donned our most gawdy, sparkly, festive sweaters for our annual holiday breakfast and white elephant gift exchange. There were some truly special, from-the-heart gifts this year including not one but TWO creepy Santa dolls, microwaveable slippers, and a Michael Jackson glove and accompanying dance party mixtape. Some were thrilled, others sorely dissapointed but that’s just the name of the game!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- "The search for ‘meaningful’ work often appears paramount to having a fulfilling life. Maybe we’re working longer f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BGAGUIRRE1: Pat Welch, CEO of Boly Welch, ROCKS. Thank you for visiting Skyline K-8 and participating in Principal for Almost a Day! @P… 2 days ago
- As a Business Associate Attorney at this busy law firm, you’ll work on corporate transactions, restructurings, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago