We’re counting down the days until 2014 and thinking of ways we can improve in the New Year. New Year’s resolutions can be stressful, counter-intuitive and unrealistic – but they can also be helpful if you set attainable goals. In this article, Fast Company’s Miles Kohrman lists 11 work-related resolutions that you can actually manage, to help you enter the new year ready to conquer procrastination (not in the way you think!), make the most of your free time and embrace the power of social media. Happy reading and happy new year!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- We need your warmth, professional polish, and can-do attitude to make a fabulous first impression as a Receptionist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- No two days will be the same in this Account Executive role, and once you’re hired, you’ll have a hand in all aspec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- “Culture is your company DNA. It’s a safe nest where employees come every day. It’s where they find friendship, suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago