We’re counting down the days until 2014 and thinking of ways we can improve in the New Year. New Year’s resolutions can be stressful, counter-intuitive and unrealistic – but they can also be helpful if you set attainable goals. In this article, Fast Company’s Miles Kohrman lists 11 work-related resolutions that you can actually manage, to help you enter the new year ready to conquer procrastination (not in the way you think!), make the most of your free time and embrace the power of social media. Happy reading and happy new year!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @JessicaJoEllen: The #superwomansummit is almost here!! Grab your ticket now and end your week with a weekend of #transformation https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @nwearth: What's your #EcoChallenge? Share by midnight tonight (PST) and you could grab 100 extra bonus points! https://t.co/HvbzXKzr0z 10 hours ago
- It’s important to remember that an informational interview is a request for someone’s time and energy. #jobsearch bit.ly/2wd6sfY 16 hours ago