We’re counting down the days until 2014 and thinking of ways we can improve in the New Year. New Year’s resolutions can be stressful, counter-intuitive and unrealistic – but they can also be helpful if you set attainable goals. In this article, Fast Company’s Miles Kohrman lists 11 work-related resolutions that you can actually manage, to help you enter the new year ready to conquer procrastination (not in the way you think!), make the most of your free time and embrace the power of social media. Happy reading and happy new year!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Our downtown #Portland client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist their operations team. 2-3 yrs of ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our own @abbypfeiffer on the differences between temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire! #recruiting #portland twitter.com/Mac_Prichard/s… 13 hours ago
- This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for great #administrative candidates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago