We’re counting down the days until 2014 and thinking of ways we can improve in the New Year. New Year’s resolutions can be stressful, counter-intuitive and unrealistic – but they can also be helpful if you set attainable goals. In this article, Fast Company’s Miles Kohrman lists 11 work-related resolutions that you can actually manage, to help you enter the new year ready to conquer procrastination (not in the way you think!), make the most of your free time and embrace the power of social media. Happy reading and happy new year!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- On the hunt for an Associate Attorney for a LakeO office! 3-5+ yrs of exp required. Salary: DOE #bolywelchjobs bit.ly/2gfuboU 10 hours ago
- This Production Manager position in #Eugene includes relocation for the right candidate! Is it you? #bolywelchjobs bit.ly/2vN63Re 16 hours ago
- RT @Macs_List: What does a dream job look like for you? #EverythingSpeaks @Mac_Prichard bit.ly/2w7lS5g https://t.co/hUJDifqRU5 16 hours ago