The Holidays are upon us and here at Boly:Welch we like to celebrate in style. Specifically, ugly sweater style. This week we donned our most gawdy, sparkly, festive sweaters for our annual holiday breakfast and white elephant gift exchange. There were some truly special, from-the-heart gifts this year including not one but TWO creepy Santa dolls, microwaveable slippers, and a Michael Jackson glove and accompanying dance party mixtape. Some were thrilled, others sorely dissapointed but that’s just the name of the game!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- Could a new year mean a new step in your career? We've partnered with two incredible #Portland law firms that are s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our #Portland metro client is seeking a sophisticated collaborator and communicator for an Environment, Energy & Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- It’s becoming increasingly clear that organizations that are not already inclusive need to work on becoming more di… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago