The Holidays are upon us and here at Boly:Welch we like to celebrate in style. Specifically, ugly sweater style. This week we donned our most gawdy, sparkly, festive sweaters for our annual holiday breakfast and white elephant gift exchange. There were some truly special, from-the-heart gifts this year including not one but TWO creepy Santa dolls, microwaveable slippers, and a Michael Jackson glove and accompanying dance party mixtape. Some were thrilled, others sorely dissapointed but that’s just the name of the game!
- Boly:Welch Office - 56990 - General Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56961 - Warehouse Operations Manager April 15, 2015
- Boly:Welch Office - 56974 - Sales Support Specialist April 15, 2015
- RT @Mac_Prichard: Portland's economy is strong, so now's the time to think about if you're ready to make a #careerchange. I share my insigh… 17 hours ago
- In this Senior Accountant role, you will be responsible for preparation of business, individual, estate, and trust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Macs_List: Looking for a new job? Now’s the time to take advantage of a strong economy. @Mac_Prichard shares his tips for making a #car… 1 day ago